Aimed at both aftermarket and supply chain professionals, Automechanika Birmingham offers a FREE educational programme across three theatres presented by leading industry experts.
Take a sneak preview at the topics below – the full programme and speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
A series of presentations, case studies and panel discussions to highlight key industry developments and issues that will impact the UK automotive sector. Speakers include leaders from DVSA-MOT, IAAF, AIO (UKTI), IMI, Frost & Sullivan and Automotive Council
Aftermarket Technical Theatre
Over 30 presentations from experts such as IMI, DVSA, IAAF and Motorcodes, including:
– Updates on the MOT, qualifications & certification
– The growth of hybrid & electric vehicles and emerging skills gaps
– The changing car parc & keeping workshops up to date with both current & future vehicles
– Technology & the retail sector
– Business seminars for workshop managers (managing distribution, insurance, warranties)
– General business strategy including staff skills and training
– PLUS a series of Technical Workshops, with speakers including Frank Massey, Neil Pattemore, James Dillon and Peter Coombes.
Supply Chain Technical Theatre
Over 30 presentations delivered by leading experts from SMMT, Automotive Council, Frost & Sullivan and UKTI/AIO, including:
– The changing car market & industry forecasts
– Future drives: e-mobility, battery technology, e-fuelling & alternative drives
– Trade and exports
– Connectivity and advanced IT in vehicles
– Skills, apprenticeships & training in the industry
– Securing business success (legislation, role of government, trade & export)
– High-value manufacturing
– Lightweight technologies, metals & composites
– Low carbon systems & electrification
– Business seminars (intellectual property, business funding, accreditation)
Don’t forget – 550 exhibitors will also be on display with their latest products and services. Explore the incredible line up of domestic and international exhibitors below.
Don’t miss out. Register now for FREE entry