See PDF at the foot this page for full content – view online or download.
In the August 2109 issue
Cover story – ministers go back on their word. After leaving the MOT Fee unchanged for an unprecedented
10 years, the Secretary of State for Transport says that if the price is being discounted, it can’t be too low – JIM PUNTER takes issue…
4. Testing Times – News for the MOT industry, headed up with Jim Punter’s editorial, covering DVSA’s annual report, inadequate headlamp testing technology, risk ratings and vehicle recalls, as well as snippets of MOT news from around the UK.
8. Topical Tips – The MOT Club’s JOHN ASHTON explains the importance of good Site Management.
10. MOT Viewpoints – Collected MOT discussion and chat from around the web – no internet needed! Includes letters to the Editor.
14. Consultant’s Casebook – EAMONN LONEY’s casebook is open on the ‘perils of the DVSA computer’ page. Here’s how to survive…
16. Product Review – ATLs – ATL regulations change in August with RBTs connect directly to DVSA’s computer. Here’s a review of the ATL’s available to Testing Stations.
20. MOT News, Products and Services – A roundup of new products for the busy MOT workshop…
22. Trade Directory – The indispensable GEA approved list of suppliers to the MOT industry.